Cheddar & Chive Lox Waffles
4 Serving Per Container
Serving size 1 waffle
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||50%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||9%|
|Includes Added Sugars 1g||2%|
- 1 cup Kodiak Power Cakes Waffle Mix
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Chives, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz Cream Cheese , softened
- 1 package Ducktrap Cracked Pepper & Garlic Smoked Salmon
- 1 tbsp Chives for Garnish, thinly sliced
Method of Preparation
Combine Kodiak mix, milk, egg, and oil together in a bowl.
Fold in cheddar cheese and chives.
Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick spray. Work in batches.
Add batter and cook until golden brown. (Follow waffle iron's cooking instructions)
Remove waffle from iron and cool slightly.
Spread cream cheese.
Top with lox and garnish with additional chives.