- 16 oz Cream Cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup Sour Cream, room temperature
- 2 Eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 package Sugar or Graham Cookies
- 2 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
- 4 tbsp Salted Butter, melted
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchen Strawberry Jam
- ½ cup Blueberries, for Garnish
- ½ cup Sliced Strawberries, for Garnish
- 1 cup Whipped Topping, for Garnish
Method of Preparation
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin pan with paper liners.
Crush cookies in a Ziploc bag or food processor. We chose Enjoy Life Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies for our Gluten Free Friends!
Mix cookie crumbs with brown sugar and melted butter.
Add 1-1½ tbsp of mix into the bottom of each liner. Press down, packing the crumb base together.
Beat cream cheese with a hand mixer for 2 minutes until fluffy.
Add in sour cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and lemon juice. Beat until well incorporated. To avoid a batter with lumps, allow cream cheese, sour cream, and eggs to get to room temperature before mixing.
Spoon batter evenly into each liner, filling almost to the top. Bake for 20 minutes until edges are golden brown. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Top with strawberry jam, whipped topping and fresh fruit prior to serving.