- 1 ½ cups Jasmine Rice, rinsed
- 16 oz Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- 6 oz Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Carrots
- 1 Red Onion, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 cup Green Onions, sliced
- 1 cup Roasted Cashews, chopped
- 1 cup San-J Thai Peanut Sauce
Method of Preparation
Rinse rice. In a pot, mix rice, coconut milk, garlic and water together. Cover and bring to a boil.
Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let sit for 10 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Fluff the rice.
While the rice is cooking, chop the remaining ingredients.
Combine all ingredients into a bowl with the rice.
Pour San-J Thai Peanut Sauce over the vegetables.
Mix to combine. Drizzle with additional sauce if desired.