- 5 Yukon Potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 ½ cups Gruyere Cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
Method of Preparation
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix gruyere, parmesan, thyme, garlic and salt together.
Using a mandolin, thinly slice potatoes.
Coat potato slices with melted butter.
In a greased muffin tin, layer 2-3 slices per tin.
Sprinkle with 1 ½ tsp mixture. Repeat steps for 3 additional layers.
Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove foil and continue to bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan and serve warm.