- 1 package Pie Dough or Flatbread Dough
- ¾ lb Rotisserie Chicken Breast, shredded
- 2-3 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Fresh Cranberries, chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Red Onion, diced
- ½ Jalapeno, diced
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Sugar
- - Pinch of Sea Salt
Method of Preparation
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease mini muffin pan.
Roll out dough and cut into 24 squares.
Line each cup with a square of dough.
Mix together shredded chicken and cream cheese. Divide the chicken between the dough cups.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and crisp. Remove from oven.
Combine the remaining ingredients to make the cranberry salsa.
Top each tartlet with a spoonful of the cranberry salsa.