- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 package Shaved Steak
- 3 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Onion, julienned
- 3 Bell Peppers, julienned
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce or Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- - Salt & Pepper to Taste
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar or Provolone Cheese
- 2 bags Cauliflower Florets or Riced Cauliflower
Method of Preparation
Steam cauliflower until tender. Drain any excess liquid and chop florets into small pieces.
Add ½ the oil to a pan over medium heat and sauté onions & peppers until tender.
Add garlic and cook for an additional minute. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add remaining oil to the pan and cook shaved steak, breaking into pieces. Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion/pepper mix and cauliflower into the pan.
Add soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce and mix well.
Top with shredded cheese and cover pan, allowing cheese to melt for 2-3 minutes.