- 1 pkg Dave's Boneless Chicken Thighs
- 2 Shallots, chopped
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger, chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Thyme
- ½ cup White Wine
- 3 Ripe Peaches, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2 tbsp Honey, for garnish
Method of Preparation
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Pat chicken dry and season with salt & pepper.
Heat oil in a pan on medium heat. Add chicken thighs, skin side down, and cook until golden brown and crispy.
Remove chicken from the pan. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
Add ginger and thyme and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Deglaze the pan with wine.
Add the peaches.
Add the chicken back into the pan and garnish with half the basil.
Place the pan in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through (to an internal temperature of 165°F). Garnish with honey and basil.