- 2 cups Rotisserie Chicken, shredded
- ½ Yellow Onion, diced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 12 Small Flour Tortillas
- 1 can Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 can Diced Green Chiles, drained
- 1 ½ cups Siete Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Shredded Mexican Cheese
- Garnish: Green Onions & Sour Cream
Method of Preparation
Add oil to a pan and cook onions until translucent.
Add shredded chicken and seasoning and mix well.
Add tomatoes, green chiles, and black beans. Mix well.
Spoon 2-3 tbsp of mix into a tortilla.
Top with shredded cheese and tightly roll.
Line the basket with aluminum foil. Place 3-4 into the basket, depending on the size of the air fryer.
Top with enchilada sauce and shredded cheese.
Cook at 350°F for 5-7 minutes in the air fryer.
Carefully remove and garnish with scallions. Serve with sour cream.