- 1 ½ cups Old Fashioned Oats
- ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Light Brown Sugar, split in half
- 1 tsp Salt, split in half
- 1 stick Cold Unsalted Butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Pecan Pieces, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Method of Preparation
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat mini cupcake pan with pan release spray.
Combine oats, flour, half the brown sugar & salt in a food processor. Pulse until oats are fine.
Add butter and process until dough is formed.
Scoop into pan. Press down into bottom of the pan and up the sides forming a cup.
Bake for 15 minutes until edges are set. Remove from oven, press crusts down if puffy.
Whisk eggs, maple syrup, pecans, vanilla extract, and remaining brown sugar & salt together in a bowl.
Divide among cups and bake for an additional 10 minutes until set.