- 2 Romaine Hearts, chopped
- 1 cup Rotisserie Chicken, pulled
- 1 can Chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup Sweet Corn
- ¼ cup Goat Cheese Crumbles
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- - Dressing of Choice
Method of Preparation
In a large bowl, add chopped romaine.
Layer chickpeas, tomatoes and corn.
Top with fresh parsley and goat cheese crumbles.
Add shredded chicken and lemon juice.
Garnish with avocado and salad dressing of your choice. Enjoy!!