Being a Good Neighbor
Dave's Marketplace is a Rhode Island company and for the most part, we employ Rhode Islanders. We live, work and play right here in the Ocean State, and we consider it home. What impacts Rhode Islanders also impacts us. When we donate to good causes, we feel it's the least we can do. After all, we have been blessed with so much - and we are honored to say "thank you."
Supporting the Local Community
Our charitable donations are focused on families, children and the communities they call home. Each year, we say yes to hundreds of requests for support from...
- Local schools
- Religious organizations
- Food pantries
- A diverse range of wonderful non-profits and community groups
With our goals set to increase in 2015, here's what we were able to donate last year...
- Six tons of food was given to the RI Community Food Bank
- 600 + hours of community service were donated by our wonderful employees
- Over $35,000 was raised for our charitable partners
- Over $225,000 in goods and services was donated
Employee Scholarship Program
In 2014, we began recognizing some of our outstanding employees, and scholars, who are looking to further their education. In the past two years alone, we have given over $30,000 to this terrific group of young people.
How Do I Request Help from Dave's?
- First, please understand that Dave's is not able to accommodate every one of the many requests we receive. (Read about our guidelines.) To be considered for support, your organization's services must be offered locally.
- Complete the Donation Request form and provide an official request on your organization's letterhead. Click here for more details >>
- Once we have received your complete documentation, we will contact you, usually in 3 to 4 weeks.
Some of the Rhode Islanders We Support
Hundreds of Public and Private schools, Religious Organizations and Civic Organizations