Being a Good Neighbor
Dave's Fresh Marketplace is a Rhode Island company and for the most part, we employ Rhode Islanders. We live, work and play right here in the Ocean State, and we consider it home. What impacts Rhode Islanders also impacts us. When we donate to good causes, we feel it's the least we can do. After all, we have been blessed with so much - and we are honored to say "thank you."
Supporting the Local Community
Our charitable donations are focused on families, children and the communities they call home. Each year, we say yes to hundreds of requests for support from...
- Local schools
- Religious organizations
- Food pantries
- A diverse range of wonderful non-profits and community groups
With our goals set to increase in 2017, here's what we were able to donate last year...
- Eight tons of Food was donated to the RI Community Food Bank and local Food Pantries
- 600 + hours of community service by our civic minded employees
- Over $45,000 was raised for our charitable partners
- Over $250,000 in goods and services was donated
Employee Scholarship Program
In the Past 3 years, we have awarded over $75,000 to our hard working, dedicated and academically proficient young people.
How Do I Request Help from Dave's?
- First, please understand that Dave's is not able to accommodate every one of the many requests we receive. (Read about our guidelines.) To be considered for support, your organization's services must be offered locally.
- Complete the Donation Request form and provide an official request on your organization's letterhead. Click here for more details >>
- Once we have received your complete documentation, we will contact you, usually in 3 to 4 weeks.
Some of the Rhode Islanders We Support
Hundreds of Public and Private schools, Religious Organizations and Civic Organizations